If you don’t want to give or receive another present that is just going to be re-gifted at a white elephant party or thrown into the linen closet, then pay close attention to this list!
1. Pedometer- This little device only costs a few dollars and is easy to find at sporting stores or big box stores. It’s worn on the hip and measures your steps per day. It’s been shown to help people increase activity and decrease their body mass index.
2. Gym Ball- Stop in Kuty Chiropractic and pick up a ball to sit on at the office and reduce back stress while improving posture. Or, use it as a fitness tool at home. Don’t forget it can be used as extra seating in a college dorm or modern living room. $25 including tax.
3. Shea Butter- This elegant body butter is so natural you can actually EAT it! The one I carry is 100% pure shea. Most products only have it as a small ingredient. It lasts a long time and makes an excellent massage tool, body lotion, chapstick, or heel cream. $25 including tax.
4. Camelbak- A hydration pack is a great fit gift. You can carry up to 3L of water with you to work, on errands, or on that hike you’ve been meaning to take. I use mine every day and love it!
5. Gift Certificate to Kuty Chiropractic- Give someone that extra nudge to come in and address their health concerns.
6. Sneakers- Don a pair of walking shoes or cross trainers and get fit in 2008.
7. Vitamins- Everyone should take a quality multivitamin and essential fatty acid supplement. You won’t find a better one than here at Kuty Chiropractic.
Remember, the gift of health is the greatest gift of all.